Farm & Food Care Saskatchewan believes that getting to know farmers and ranchers is getting to know food.
Farm & Food Care Saskatchewan is a coalition linking thousands of livestock, crop and horticulture producers, government, individuals and businesses with a common goal to help people understand food and farming.
Our vision is for trust in agriculture.
In pursuit of our Vision, our Mission is to connect the public to food and farming through:
- Engagement –bringing organizations of all types together for dialogue and learning.
- Programs – creating communications and events that connect the public with agriculture.
- Industry Support — developing in the agricultural sector a common commitment to our Vision and endorsement of our Mission.
We practice these defining values in our planning, communications, decision-making and behaviour:
- Integrity – adherence to fact-based reasoning, transparency in our dealings with others, and building confidence and credibility in our organization.
- Diversity – respecting and engaging the broadest range of sectors, people, organizations and communities.
- Collaboration – pursuing effective relationships, using dialogue and partnerships as primary methodologies.