Breakfast at the Barn
Postponed to 2021
Due to the circumstances surrounding COVID-19 and the current public health situation, we have decided to postpone Breakfast at the Barn to June 2021. We look forward to seeing you then.
Farm & Food Care Saskatchewan is excited to present Breakfast at the Barn, June 6th at the University of Saskatchewan’s Rayner Dairy Research Barn. This great new family-friendly event is free to attend and features activities for all ages, including:
- Free breakfast sandwich, yogurt parfait and milk box
- Enjoy a birds-eye view tour of a working dairy barn and modern milking parlour
- Kids zone with a variety of traditional games, face painting and balloons
- Opportunity to pet sheep, goats, pigs and chicks and talk to the farmers who raise them
- A variety of educational displays focusing on agriculture and food production
- Engage with a spread of exhibitors representing community groups and Saskatchewan grown food products
Attendees will experience a unique opportunity to encounter many elements of modern farming and have their questions answered by real local farmers.