Starting on Social Media Webinar: Getting the Most out of the Twitterverse
The first in a series of webinars that will explore the basics of the wide world of social media, this session covers the fundamentals of communicating on Twitter and was held March 22, 2017, from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM CST.
With guidance in content, tools, frequency and how to encourage followers, this webinar will provide essential information for those seeking to compete for attention in the hectic world of hashtags, tweets, retweets, trends and trolls.
• Learn the lingo, the mechanics and how to encourage engagement
• Discover how to create good content, use infographics and tell your story
• Find out how to address difficult conversations and keep yourself safe online.
Adrienne Ivey is back with more wisdom and social media secrets for you to add to your toolbox. With the help of FFC SK Executive Director and farmer Clinton Monchuk they cover the following topics:
- Creating effective messages and building your ‘brand’
- Being positive (even when the Trolls come out from under their bridges)
- Creating pictures and videos.
This webinar is not platform specific and provides general information you can apply across all your tweets, posts, pages, blogs, snaps, pics and moments.