Farm & Food Care Saskatchewan is your resource for fact-based information and news on all the foods and food ingredients grown and raised in our province. We proudly represent tens of thousands of Saskatchewan farmers, ranchers and associated businesses. We are driven by the primary goal of sharing our love of food and farming with the world, but most importantly with people in our home province where we work and live.
We believe in providing unlimited access to information about how food is grown, raised, and processed.
We believe in being transparent and honest.
We believe in bringing people together, just like a good meal does.
We hope you’ll join us on this exciting journey and get to know the farmers, ranchers and businesses in our Saskatchewan communities who help feed us and the world.
Connecting consumers to food and farming.
To support farmers and food partners working together to build consumer trust and public confidence in Saskatchewan food production.
Board of Directors
- Chair: Erwin Hanley, Saskatchewan Flax Development Commission
- Vice-Chair: Henry Van Ee, Chicken Farmers of Saskatchewan
- Treasurer: Lane Stockbrugger, Saskatchewan Canola Development Commission
- Pat Beaujot, At Large Member
- Shawn Colborn, Saskatchewan Egg Producers
- Gerrid Gust, Saskatchewan Pulse Growers
- Scott Hepworth, Saskatchewan Wheat Development Commission
- Kevin France, Saskatchewan Ministry of Agriculture
- Harold Martens, Saskatchewan Cattlemen’s Association
- Keith Rueve, Saskatchewan Barley Development Commission
- Grant Wilson, Saskatchewan Pork Development Board
- Leonard Wipf, SaskMilk
Clinton Monchuk, Executive Director
Adele Buettner, Project Manager
Farm & Food Care Saskatchewan
Bay 6A – 3602 Taylor Street E
Canada, S7H 5H9
Tel: 306-477-FOOD (3663)